Associate Member Resources
What is the Wisconsin Association of Mutual Insurance Companies(WAMIC)?
WAMIC is a state trade association representing 63 mutual insurance companies who offer insurance coverage within the state of Wisconsin. WAMIC’s mission is to provide support, advocacy, and education to its mutual members.
Who are our Associate Members?
WAMIC Associate Members are a diverse group of companies that provide products and/or services to our membership. WAMIC Associate Members include reinsurance corporations, restoration firms, accounting firms, law practices, technology vendors, and many others.
What are the benefits of Associate Membership?
Associate membership benefits include:
- A listing on the WAMIC website;
- access and notification of all WAMIC events;
- an Excel spreadsheet listing of all WAMIC mutual members;
- permission to use the WAMIC associate member seal;
- an Associate Member ribbon added to your name tag(s) at all in person events;
- event attendee list 14 days prior to each in person event;
- one social media mention per quarter;