Current Positions Available:
The Mutual of Wausau Group is happy to announce that we will be opening up a new position in Loss Control. This position will be located in the Homestead or Reedsville office and will service all of Homestead’s inspections and the Reedsville inspections. If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, please see the attached information. We are hoping to start interviews soon and get this position filled as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position before applying, please contact Darren or Greg at the emails noted below.
JOB TITLE: Loss Control Representative
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The job of a Field Inspector is a critical piece of our overall success as a company. As a Field Inspector, you will be responsible for providing detailed inspections of all properties to include diagrams with measurements, photographs along with a brief description of the overall condition of the property to include any defects. The Inspector will also be responsible to provide recommendations on changes to the current program that the risk is in to the assigned underwriter. In this role communication and accurate inspections are key and will be used to judge the overall performance of the Inspector. The Inspector will also be trained in the claims department to assist with overflow of claims and will be a member of the catastrophe team. The following is a list of some of the experience recommended for this position.
- Experienced in Google map
- Residential and farm construction knowledge
- Experienced in Microsoft word, excel and Power point
- Excellent customer service with an emphasis on being able to clearly explain the process
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and have the ability to work independently
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Be willing to work extra hours if needed to get the job done
- Participate on catastrophe teams
- Focus on outstanding customer service towards all customers internal and external
- Examine declarations pages and understand the proper coverage for each location
- Provide assistance to other staff members as needed
- Assist in training opportunities for the Loss Control and Claims department as needed
- Clear and effective communications with all departments
- Assist in additional area as the need arises
- Some previous insurance experienced is recommended, but not required
To apply for the position, please send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position before applying, please contact Darren or Greg at the emails noted above.